Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the person you miss most

(Update: This should catch me up through Mondays letter. I realize its now early Tuesday & I should probably keep going and get myself 100% back on track, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't leave something undone =).

I'm really starting to hate myself for undertaking this project. Forcing myself to come up with new people for each letter and ones I'm ok with even addressing certain subjects with- let alone publicly gets harder daily. Guess that's kinda the point though, huh? Lol)


Dear J,
I don't know when you went away. I feel horrible for that. I wish I had kept closer tabs on you- what you were doing, the choices you were making and how you were dealing in the aftermath of those choices.

Now no one can find you. You have been missing for years and all our attempts to bring you home are starting to seem futile. I will never stop looking for you or the woman you grew into.

Your family, friends and I will be here when you are ready to return. We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment