Friday, June 10, 2011

letter to someone that pesters you

S/N: pesters is such a funny word to me. Love it lol



Yes, you bother me. Why? I think you are the biggest hypocrite I know. True, I don't know you much these days, but I don't know that I want to. I still think this calling is great for your life spiritually, emotionally and mentally- but the amount of broadcasting doesn't read 'happy', it still reads 'little boy who needs attention'. Especially your need to insert yourself in my life- what is that exactly?

I need you to understand something: I'm HAPPY for you. This was never about anything else. I just don't get why you are looking backwards instead of forwards. You can't preach renewal while you refuse to let go. We aren't friends. We aren't supposed to be anymore. Live your life, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment