Wednesday, May 25, 2011

letter to your parents


mommy-

there is not a word large enough to describe how much i love you and need you in my life. as the years pass, i realize more and more every day how much of an impact you have had on every aspect of my life. i love art because of you. i dream in color because of you. my dearest friends are in books because of you. i have seen how important living life is because of you. i understand freedom because of you.

you are not just my mother, you are my oldest friend. you gave me the only two people that understand me even when they don't understand my actions in orion and maya. you have supported us in every way we ever needed and in ways that we never knew exisited.

i pray that one day my children will know my love as completely as i know yours.
~j

No comments:

Post a Comment